Create your own handmade card for Christmas using our comprehensive craft kit of a cheeky santa peeping out of a stocking.
The kit consists of three main elements
1. a blank open aperture 3 fold card with envelope (A6 10.5 x 14.8 cm)
2. a complete cross stitch kit including adia fabric, pattern, threads, needles and instructions,
The high quality card is made with 300 gsm card and the envelope is 160 gsm.
The counted cross stitch kit measures 8 x 8.5 cm of stitched area on 14 CT fabric with 8 colours of DMC stranded floss, with a total of just over 1000 stitches; 37 rows x 40 columns.
The aida and double sided tape have been trimmed to fit within the card.
A fun project to be completed before Christmas - so that you can give a precious handmade card to a loved
Handmade Card Kit: Santa in his Stocking
Every kit contains
- A set of basic cross stitch instructions
- A clear cross stitch pattern with both colours and symbols used on the key to identify the colour of thread for each stitch
- Threads identified by DMC number
- Ample supply of each coloured thread
- Generous sheet of aida fabric
- Blunt cross stitch needle sized according to aida size (CT) with container
- Open aperture blank card with envelope